: 25 2010
· SI “Akim’s Apparatus of Zhezkazgan” is the Executive and administrative structure. It carries out the organizational-legal, informational-analytical and logistical - technical support of the city.
· SI “Akim’s Apparatus of Zhezkazgan” carries out activities in accordance with the Constitution and laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, acts of the President and Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, other normative legal acts, as well as this Statute.
· SI “Akim’s Apparatus of Zhezkazgan” is a legal entity, has a seal with the State emblem of the Republic of Kazakhstan and stamps with the name in a State language, standard forms, and in accordance with legislation accounts in banks.
· SI “Akim’s Apparatus of Zhezkazgan” carries out functions (obligations) established by legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
· The main tasks of the SI “Akim’s Apparatus of Zhezkazgan” are the tasks defined by the Constitution of Republic of Kazakhstan from August 30, 199 by the law of the Republic of Kazakhstan from January 23, 2001№ 148 “About the local government in the Republic of Kazakhstan”, acts of the President and the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, other legislative and normative acts, the regulations SI.
· SI “Akim’s Apparatus of Zhezkazgan” have the following responsibilities:
1) carrying out the main directions of internal and foreign policy of the President and the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, in conjunction with the interests and development needs of the city;
2) monitor and participate in the development of social-economic development plan of the city, the local budget and ensuring their implementation;
3) coordination and the control of work of the executive structures, stateenterprises subordinate to Akim and to the Akimat of the city;
4) coordination of activities in the sphere of foreign economic relations and cooperation of enterprises with foreign investors;
5) realisation of management of social and economic processes, development of a policy in the field of labour, employment and migration, social security and coordination of the activity of Akim’s apparatus of settlements, timely information for analysis and preparation of decisions and orders of the Akim of the city, the formation of social economic environment;
6) organization and the enforcement of the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, acts of the President and the Government and control over the execution of the Laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, acts of the President and the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, decisions, orders and instructions of the akims of area and city and taking measures to rectify identified violations, their failure causes and conditions;
7) interaction maintenance with the Akims of areas, regions, maslikhats and public organizations;
8) information-analytical, legal, organizational, and logistical support of Akimat of the city, workshops, international meetings and visits and other activities carried out by the Governor of the city anddeputies;
9) documentation support of the akim of the city, the Office documents, letters and statements, organization of reception of citizens, workflow analysis, improved business processes: work with the confidential documentation, ensuring the functioning of the Office in the State and Russian languages;
10) organizational and informationalsupport of the participation of Akim of the city, the coverage of the daily activities of the akim of the city and his deputies in the mass media, the organization of interaction with them, an explanation of the President and the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan\'s internal and foreign policies, economic and social situation in the city, solutions;
11) organization of work for the realisation of human resources policies of Akim of the city, carrying out of competitions on employment of administrative State posts, the organisation of study, training and registration of reserve personnel;