: 08 2011
by order of the Akim of the city
July 26th, 2011
REGULATION OF AKIM’S APPARATUS WORK OF ZHEZKAZGAN
1. General positions
- Akim’s Apparatus of Zhezkazgan (The administration) is an agency of the Government, at the expense of the city budget.
- Akim’s apparatus carries out informational-analytical, organizational, legal, documentary and logistical supports of the Akimat and Akim of the city.
- The administration is formed and reorganized by Akimat of area.
- The position and structure about the Akim’s Apparatus shall be approved by the Akimat within the limits established by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- The Akim’s Apparatus shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan "on local government and self-government in the Republic of Kazakhstan", "administrative procedures" and other laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the regulations concerning the apparatus and these rules.
2. Work planning of the Akim’s Apparatus
- The Administration conducts its work in accordance with the action plans and instructions of the Akim, City Development Programs, other instruments.On the basis of the above-mentioned documents and plans of work of the akim’s apparatus for a year and month.
- The offers in the draft work plan of Akim’s Apparatus for the coming monthdrawn up by heads of departments and submitted to the Head of the Akim’s Apparatus not later than 5 days before the end of the previous month. A consolidated draft of the plan for the coming month is being prepared by the Department of Organizational-Inspectorial and personnel workandsubmitted for approval to the Head of Akim’s Apparatus of the city.
- The offers in the draft work plan of Akim’s Apparatus for the coming year drawn up by heads of departments. It is given to the head of the Akim’s Apparatus till December, 20th of previous year after coordination with akim’s deputies. A consolidated draft of the plan for the coming year is being prepared by the Department of Organizational-Inspectorial staff
3. An order of preparation and registration of projects of Akimat
- To prepare the meetings of the project and execution of orders defined the rules of Akimat.
- Preparation of drafts decisions of the Akimat is carried out by the structural units of the akim’s apparatus and executive structures in accordance with the law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On normative legal acts", "Administrative procedures", the regulations of the Akimat, Instruction on records management in the Office and these rules.
- Projects are submitted to the akim’s apparatus in the State and Russian languages, by the first directors or authorized persons, their successors. The project is represented by the head or the assistant of the supervising a corresponding direction.
The first head of the executive office which is carrying out working out of the project of the decision (order), bears personal responsibility for its timely, qualitative working out, authenticity of texts of the project in the state and Russian languages, observance of requirements of the present Regulations.
1) with interested, owing to their competence, executive powers, thus, such interest in the project coordination is established proceeding from a subject of cases in point, and also at presence in the project of commissions to executive powers or their heads;
2) with the relevant executive structure in the field of economy, on economic feasibility and compliance with plans and programmes for economic and social development of the country and the region;
3) with the relevant executive body in the field of finance-financial feasibility and the availability of project funding.
- The developer of the project at entering of the project into the device without fail specifies in the explanatory note of the reason of absence of the visa of structure, whose interests are mentioned by the given project (in the presence of such fact), thus, the copy of the document confirming its entering into corresponding body for the coordination is applied on the brought materials. In case of absence of such confirmation, the project can be considered not directed to the coordination.
If necessary, by direction of the Akim, Akim’s Deputy Mayor and head of theAkim’s Apparatus project can be directed on the additional coordination.
- If projects of certificates have standard character or mention socially - economic problems, the developer in the explanatory note is obliged to specify specific goals, terms of expected results and efficiency of brought offers. In case of acceptance by akimat or by akim the given certificates, the developer, following the results of their realisation, should present the summary record about results of their action according to the terms established in certificates.
- At entering of the project of the decision vised the person fulfilling duties of the first head of an executive office, on the project applies a copy of the order on putting on discharges of duties of the first head. Projects with more than two sheets and applications for projects must be initialed by the head of the State Agency project developer.
- Projects with more than two sheets and applications for projects must be initialed by the head of the State Agency polistno-project developer.
- The project developer at the same time provides norms on reduction of decisions of akimat in conformity with the accepted certificate and or/provides the commission about their corresponding reduction with an establishment of concrete terms.
- The project examines the records and control for compliance with the requirements of Office work and the authenticity of the texts in the State and Russian languages under examination in Department of State legal work for compliance with the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- During check and carrying out of examination or by its results the project can be returned to the developer on completion on the bases:
1) inconsistency with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) not authenticity of the texts of the project in the State and Russian languages;
3) Revealing of infringements of requirements of office-work, registration of projects of orders and the present Regulations.
4) A negative conclusion on other motives cannot form for the return of the project.
- Approval of projects by the Akim’s deputies carried out in accordance with the distribution of responsibilities. In case they have the comments of substantial character, akim’s deputies convene a meeting which results are made out by the report. After examination passage in akim’s apparatus, the project is represented by the head of the akim’s apparatus to akim or to the person replacing for acceptance of the decision.
- Resolution of the Akimat signed by the Akim. Prohibited from patching the original acts after their signing.
- Certified copies of Akimat’s decisions, decisions and orders of akim are dispatched by department of documentary maintenance and control according to made by structural division and the confirmed chief of the above-named department the mailing list. Resolution of the Akimat, subject to registration in judicial authorities are sent to recipients after the State registration. The original rulings of the stored in the Department of documentary maintenance and control apparatus. Responsible for the timely production and delivery of documents to the recipients is the responsibility of the Office.
- Registration and accounting of the Akimat and Akim acts are implemented by the documentation and verification.
- All acts of Akim of compulsory value or interdepartmental character concerning the rights, freedoms and duties of citizens, are subject to registration in judicial authorities and mandatory publication in newspapers and other periodicals, and a certain Governor for official publications.
- Replacement of previously sent copies of the unclassified orders if there are technical errors, is made with the permission of the Chief of staff. The original recipients sent copies of the corrected versions are orders with the stamp "Бұрынғы жіберілгеннің орнына" ("to replace the previously sent out"). After obtaining the addressees of the corrected version with the stamp of the previously sent copies of rulings (orders) shall be immediately returned to the Department of documentary maintenance and control.
- Local executive bodies are obliged to carry out continuous monitoring of adopted regulations, which they were developers, for violating the laws of the Republic and the rule of law, to assess the effectiveness of their implementation, and to take timely measures to make changes and additions or recognition of their void.
- Providing access to stakeholders for consultation with the Governor of the regulations, except those containing State secrets or secrets protected by law, the Department of documentary maintenance and control in coordination with the Chief of staff.
4. The order of execution of the decisions, orders of Akim
- Akim of the city is defined bodies and officials responsible for organizing the execution of control.The relevant government authorities or subdivisions of three days to develop the plan of organizational actions to perform acts and orders, which, after the approval of the Governor to direct the performers, if necessary.
- Coordination of audit work in the Office has been the Chief of staff. Acts and orders are to monitor the structural subdivisions of the staff responsible for the issues. In cases if the document instructed the purview of several structural divisions of appliance is defined by the head unit or an official (indicated in the resolution of the head of the document first), which is coordinating the audit work and the preparation of summary records and reports on the implementation of the document. If necessary, appropriate action plans are prepared or the monitoring of the implementation of the acts and orders.
- Monitoring compliance with the deadlines of execution documents of the parent bodies, decisions and orders of Akim has Department of documentary maintenance and control.
- Departments, executive strucutres of exercising control, have cumulative folder (case) where concentrate all materials on the implementation of the Act (a copy of the Act itself, arrangements and orders management, audits, inquiries, information, etc.).
- If the decision (order) of the Act of the parent body, then it is usually a separate cumulative folder doesn’t start. Copies of acts of Akim are attached to other materials, filed the case.
- The control documents are executed in a timely manner. If not specified, the document marks not later than one month.Due date is calculated from the date of receipt of the document into the machine, with the exception of the periods referred to in documents received from higher authorities, which shall be calculated from the date of signing the document.If a document can’t be completed within the prescribed period, the contractor must inform in writing of the reasons for the delay and motivate the request for postponement. Term of execution of document may be extended by the Chief who gave the order.
- Cases containing materials on the implementation of the control instruments can be red and stored in the structural units of up to complete solutions.
- Sending documents to control one another, by the Department of documentary maintenance and control card is marked with the date, the names of the next Executive Director.
- Department of documentary maintenance and control for each reference document upon receipt of a response or report:
1) analyses the received information to determine the level of quality of the acts, the presence of deviations in performance and establish its causes;
2) reports to the Deputy of Akim of or to the Head of Akim’s apparatus, authorized to exercise control over the execution of the Act, the results of the analysis, and from the analysis of the proposal;
3) carries out return of poor-quality materials on the basis of the orders of the Deputy of Akim of or to the Head of Akim’s apparatus indicating the date of submission;
4) organizes the preparation of information on the actual performance or non-performance of control instruments of the parent bodies to represent the head of the Akim’s apparatus of the city;
5) prepares in the prescribed manner an informed a letter addressed to the Akim of the city to relieve the controls or extension of the term of the activities contemplated by the acts of Akim of the city.
- The Head of Akim’s apparatus for gross violations of the established order of reference documents of the parent bodies may make proposals to bring the guilty officials disciplined.
5. Organisation of training of hardware meetings
- In order to ensure effective control of fulfilling orders, coordination of the activities of the executive structures in Akim’s apparatus hosts weekly meetings where the hardware is chaired by Akim of the city.
- Hardware meets 2-3 times a month on Mondays at 10 a.m., in the Conference Room. If necessary, the hardware of the meeting being held in Conference mode.
- In preparation for the meeting of all structural divisions of appliance, the executive authorities of the city, financed from the city budget, if necessary, interregional and regional units of the regional State bodies and their agencies (by agreement).
- The hardware involved meetings of Akim’s Deputy, Head of the Akim’s apparatus, Heads of Departments, advisors, Chief Inspectors, the first heads of urban services departments, heads of the regional departments of regional executive structures.
- Heads’ informations, divisions on the execution of the orders of the Akim of the city heard in the hardware meeting.
- Questions for inclusion in the agenda for the coming month and industry divisions in the Department of Organizational-Inspectorial staff and till 25 of this month at least one question on each meeting.
- Materials (draft orders, certificates, production issues and more) to the hardware industry divisions are meeting and should be brought in as Deputy Mayor of the city, and in the absence of the Division heads.
- Materials for the next hardware meeting on Friday the previous week, before meeting hardware 17.00 hours in Organizational-Inspectorial Department and personnel work.
- Ответственность за несвоевременное представление материалов к аппаратному совещанию возлагается на заведующих отраслевыми отделами аппарата акима города, руководителями городских служб.
Responsibility for failure to submit materials to the hardware meeting of the heads of sectoral divisions of the Akim’s apparatus of the city, the leaders of city services.
- Preparation of a protocol is the responsibility of the Department of Organizational-Inspectorial and personnel work.
- Control over the execution of orders for hardware meetings is the responsibility of the Department of Organizational-Inspectorial and personnel work in conjunction with the sectoral divisions of the Akimat of the supervised areas.
6. Organization of the appointment and dismissal of the Akim’s Deputies of the city, the Head’s Deputies in the Akim’s apparatus
- In accordance with article 4 paragraph 33 of the law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About local government and self-government in the Republic of Kazakhstan" the appointment of akim’s deputy is made by akim of the city, in agreement with the supervisory authority, i.e. with the Akimat of the region.
- For the procedures of appointment of Akim’s Deputy sent to the region\'s Akim:
- presentation of the business and personal qualities of the candidates;
- candidate’s track record with a photo;
- information about the passage of obligatory special examination;
- personal reports on staff;
- copies of diplomas awarding scientific degrees and academic titles;
- 4 x 6 and 3 x 4 size photo (4 PCs.).
- The procedure of approval of Akim’s Deputy of sent to the region\'s Akim:
- Presentation of view the specific reasons and motives of the alleged release;
- candidate’s track record with a photo;
- application (in the case of exemption from duty at his own request)- представлениесуказаниемконкретныхпричинимотивов
- The region\'s Akim materials intended to post or release from Office shall be addressed to the human resources work Department and awards for design quality and a complete list of documents required by these regulations.
- After verification of documents submitted in a single day passed in the Department of documentary maintenance and inspection for registering and dispatching mail of Akim of the region.
- According to the resolution of the regional akim, materials are sent for review to examine arrangements for the Akim’s Deputy of the candidates and the head of apparatus.
- Human resources work Department and winning that approval of appointment or dismissal of the internal auditor, is the negotiation sheets, indicating full name, recommended or freed, officials of the Akim’s apparatus.
- The analysis of submissions on the consultation appointment or dismissal of the structural units of study skills and personal qualities or the freed officer assigned with the invitation to the interview in the region\'s Akim
- The placement or exemption from the regional akim is the certificate, which shall specify the reasons for the refusal, if the official doesn’t agreed
- Human resources work Department and awards downloads on Wednesday-Thursday will interview with the candidate in device departments, head of the apparatus and regional Akim’s Deputy.
- По факту согласования оформляется лист собеседования. После дачи согласия на назначение указанного должностного лица, аким города издает распоряжение.
- List of interview is drawn up by the agreement. After giving consent to the appointment of the official concerned akim issued an order.
7. A schedule of the work of the akim and akim’s Deputy
- A schedule of the work of the akim is formed on the basis of proposals by akim’s Deputy, head of the akim’s apparatus, on the basis of paragraph 65 of these regulations.
Suggestions for activities for the coming month are presented in the form of a memo addressed to the Akim of the city, signed by akim’s Deputy or head of the akim’s apparatus on supervised activities:
1) planned activities not later the 25th of preceding month;
2) non-routine at least 3 days before the event.
Service note should contain:
-motivated proposals for activities;
-the purpose and objectives of the event;
-needing to address the issues of the akim;
-date and place of the event;
-information about invited persons to the event;
-speakers and participants exchange views.
- With the resolution of the Akimat , note is passed to the Akim’s apparatus for consider and decide on the orders of units with a view to preparing a schedule of work.
- Akim of the city included the work schedule. In case of missed deadlines, head of Akim’s apparatus defined the term.
Head of the Akim’s apparatus defines the department responsible for the preparation and holding of the event with akim of the city and sets deadlines for the submission of materials.
- A schedule of the work of the akim composed by the department of Organizational-Inspectorial staff and for a month is paid to the Akim’s apparatus of the 27th of previous month to the planned. After consultation with the head of the akim’s apparatus the work schedule is seems to the akim of the city for approval.
- Working days for events with an invitation heads of urban and territorial structures are Tuesday and Thursday.
- Formation of the timetable of Akim of the city:
- Monday - meeting with deputies and head of the Akim’s apparatus, advanced hardware meeting of Akim of the city;
- Tuesday - regional conferences;
- Wednesday - activities (workshops, panels, commissions, etc.) with an invitation heads of urban and territorial managements;
- Thursday - events (meetings of staff on issues of housing, workshops, panels, commissions, etc.) with an invitation heads of urban and territorial managements;
- Friday - visits of Akim of the city, Akim’s Deputy of the city to the regions;
- Saturday - detour of the Akim within the city and the surrounding region.
- The work schedules of the Akim’s Deputy must be complied with paragraphs 68 and 69 of the present regulations.
- The provisions of section 7 apply to all the city\'s management and executive structures, funded from the municipal budget.
8. The order of events with the participation of cities Akim
- Organizational-Inspectorial Department and personnel work of the Akim’s apparatus of the city, responsible for carrying out activities with the participation of Akim of the city for 3 days before this defines:
3) list of invitees to the event;
4) seated at the podium and other participants of the event.
- Department, responsible for carrying out activities with the participation of Akim of the city, is for 3 days before the event (not later than 15.00 hours) in the Department of Organizational-Inspectorial staff and materials, agreed and authorized for the Akim’s Deputy of the city.
Submissions must contain:
1) departure of the Akim in State and Russian languages;
2) draft of order or script of the event;
3) information on the subject with the analysis and conclusions (text on 1-3 pages);
4) information about the issues (negative);
5) comparison chart, dynamics (appropriately);
6) slides, diagrams (if necessary);
7) draft of orders of Akim;
8) proposals to address problematic issues (if necessary).
- Department of Organizational-Inspectorial staff is responsible for the collection and final preparation materials. Input materials passed to the head of the akim’s apparatus (2 copies) to further harmonize with the Akim of the city for 2 days prior to the meeting.
- Department of Organizational-Inspectorial staff ensures the attendance of Akim’s Deputy, Akims of settlements, heads of City offices, heads of regional territorial units. Responsible for holding the meeting Department provides advanced turnout were invited to the event.
- Administrative buildings of the enterprise is responsible for the preparation of the premises and workplace of Akim of the city for the meeting in the Akimat.
- Organizational-Inspectorial and personnel work department is responsible for the preparation of the premises and workplace of Akim of the city at exit meetings and business travels.
2) installation and operation of necessary equipment;
4) monitor installation;
5) placement of the water and wine glasses;
6) watches, paper, pens, pencils;
7) laser pointers;
- Responsible for holding the meeting Department passes the list of invited persons to the Office at a meeting in the building of the Akim’s apparatus.
- The Department of Organizational-Inspectorial staff together with the responsible for the conduct of meetings Department organizes:
1) manufacture and distribution of persons;
2) registration of participants;
3) placing of the invited to the event.
- Department of documentary maintenance and control provides verbatim meetings with the Akim of the city by the direction of the head of Akim’s apparatus.
9. An order of the organization of control of execution instructions of Akim
- During the events, responsible for holding the event department with the Department of Organizational-Inspectorial staff record orders of akim.
- Responsible for carrying out meeting Department prepares the draft of the protocol and presents it to department of organizational and inspectorial staff in the next day for check of completeness and reliability of the instructions specified in the protocol. After check and number assignment, the protocol is transferred by responsible department to legal check to department of state and legal work.
The protocol is vised by heads of departments of the akim’s apparatus (department of Organizational-Inspectorial staff, the state and legal work, responsible department for carrying out meeting) and the supervising of Akim’s deputy.
- The vised protocol is transferred to the head of the akim’s apparatus for the akim’s statement.
The protocol prepares and introduced to the akim’s statement within 2 working days, from the date of carrying out action.
- The approved protocol is transferred by the department responsible for preparation of carrying out action to department of documentary maintenance and control for mailing to performers.
- On the basis of the protocols signed by akim of the city the department of Organizational-Inspectorial staff forms and conducts uniform electronic base of instructions of akim.
- The electronic base contains:
1) type of action on which the assignment is sounded;
2) date of giving assignment;
3) maintenance of an assignment;
5) responsible for akim’s deputy;
6) date of performance;
7) mark about removal from control;
8) basis for removal from control;
9) mark about control extension;
- In process of replenishment and updating of electronic base the department of organizational and inspection and personnel work provides to deputies акима the cities endurance of the instructions being on control.
- Control of timeliness of execution of akim’s instructions is exercised by department of Organizational-Inspectorial staff.
- Information about execution of akim’s instructions is provided by performers addressed to akim’s deputies on accessory of questions.
- All akim’s instructions are distributed between his deputies on accessory of questions or a coaching of regions. Deputies акима the cities carry out the analysis of reliability and workmanship of instructions акима the cities then provide the service record addressed to акима with justification for removal from control or the indication of term of extension of an assignment.
- On the basis of the akim’s resolution in electronic base is put "is removed" or control term lasts.
- Once a month the head of the akim’s apparatus provides to akim information about course of execution of instructions in a section of akim’s deputies:
1) total of instructions;
2) quantity of the executed instructions;
3) not executed instructions (with the appendix).
- By the request of the head of the akim’s apparatus or the separate schedule, employees of the akim’s apparatus make random inspection on execution of instructions of akim, by departure on places, request of additional information and confirming materials. Upon termination of check the head of the akim’s apparatus provides the service record addressed to akim of the cities.
10. Responsibility for Regulations observance operation
of the Akim’s apparatus
- All deputies bear responsibility for violation of points of the present akim’s Regulations the cities, the head of the akim’s apparatus, employees of the akim’s apparatus, the first heads of executive bodies of the city financed from the city budget.